I pray this letter finds you doing well. We have been busy here in
“We continually thank God for His sovereignty and control, even though we, at times, don't always understand why things happen the way they do. One of the things that we TIME missionaries have learned over and over again is that God can work anything for His glory. Unfortunately, we don't always see this until afterwards, and sometimes not even then. Until that time comes, we just live by faith and trust in Him who is faithful and trustworthy.”
As you may have heard, there has been an increase in violence in the drug war in
While caution and an increased awareness are necessary, I still feel safe enough to stay and live here. However, with the cancellation of the groups I will most likely be traveling more this summer. There are three groups going to
I have seen again and again God’s faithfulness and sovereignty. And I thank Him and praise Him for it. As missionaries we have seen over and over again how God works all situations for His glory. So right now we are trusting in Him in the midst of the changes and situation we are facing. I humbly ask for your prayers for this situation, for my safety and the safety of all, and for wisdom for the future. Please also pray for the churches here, that they would be able to continue reaching out and ministering throughout the summer.
“You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord; the Lord, is the Rock eternal.” Isaiah26:3-4
Thank you for your faithful support and for keeping me in your prayers. I praise God for you.
I heard through our church a few weeks ago about the canceling of a trip through TIME ministry because of increased violence which made me right away think of you of course!! Praying for you!!! Praise God that you are fine and that you are seeing his Sovereignty through it all!! Love you!
ReplyDelete